How Many Cars On Your Property?


I personally feel that yards festooned with junk cars are an important part of the American cultural landscape. I don’t necessarily mean stripped-out hulks up on cinder blocks, or rotting junk with the windshields caved in. But a residential property with a few serviceable project vehicles strewn around it always warms my heart–it says, this is a neighborhood where you can have a few cars and maybe even work on them in public without getting hassled by The Man. I’m looking at moving in the next few weeks, and seeing as it’s always easier to accumulate cars than to get rid of them, I can only hope I’ll be going someplace where the neighbors won’t mind me keeping a few extra vehicles around. So, just curious: how many rides do you keep at your place? And do you think you could get away with more?



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий