Reader Ride Lust Of The Week: Dan’s Cherry ‘73 Corvette

At RideLust, we have a healthy respect for fellow motorheads, which is why we give you the chance to show off your pride and joy in our reader gallery. I check out the submissions daily because I’ve got a definite weakness for really babied rides, and I’m always impressed with what I see. Usually, we leave the rides in the reader gallery to stand alone as individual showcases, but I’ve seen so many that deserve an extra mention I wanted to start bringing them into the spotlight. This week, I wanted to show off the 1973 Corvette submitted by Dan Mavridis - it’s got me so blinded with ride lust I can’t see straight.

View Gallery After Jump

To be fair, classic ‘Vette’s always make me drool, but Dan’s is especially yummy thanks to the interior he refinished to match the Mille Magalia Red paint job.

According to Dan, his Corvette has over 250,000 and is still purring along with its original engine.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий